Click post and read below!!

Sunday

Ass in gear and elephants and fleas

I have to decide whether I should tell my friends about my blog or not? I just told my significant other tonight. I waited 2 years and pokily posted and finally told one person close to me about it. This means I am committed to getting my ass in gear and post regularly. My question to myself is whether or not I should, then, tell my friends about my scribbles?
This brings me to my elephant and flea conundrum I have. I am a myriad of different ideas, of course, who isn't? But the confident side of the me waxes and wains from elephant to flea. I am confident about who I am and what I want and who the hell and what the hell and all the other stuff I am confident about. I am confident my previous sentence is a fucked up mess!! I am and elephant of confidence when it comes to that business in my life. When I expose my life and specifically my art I become a flea of confidence. One single negative comment, from somebody I care about, makes me potentially drop the whole project. I am retarded.