Click post and read below!!

Thursday

I'll Have the Onion

  Hello My Name is Simion (Simon) and I like to do drahrwings.

I also like to cook.

  Can We TAWK? I'm feeling verklempt!

If you were ever a kid, you know, hot dogs are YUMMY!!

It's not like we don't know they're seasoned crap.
I eat a hot dog, I know I just ate seasoned crap.

If I eat a slice of bread, I expect to eat 5 natural, known, ingredients.
I don't expect a hot dog.

We're getting hot dogs EVERYWHERE!

Big Business is spending MILLIONS of Dollars  (One Meeellion Dollars)  to feed me hot dogs!!

Maybe not, but they might as well be  (Marcus Welby, schwing!)

This is NOT making me  as happy as a little girl, AT ALL!

GMO'S

are really getting me  hyper-hypo!

They're crazy!!
They're making me crazy!!
  Do you want to touch my monkey?

See.... CuhRAZY

It's like a parfait. Everybody LOVES a Parfait, but do you know all the things you're gonna get?
Maybe not.
But, you can expect that, it's a whole bunch of stuff.

It should really be like an Onion.  Onions have layers  too, but you know what you're gonna get.

You Did!

GMO's are making food repellent in every way. In fact, it seems like most GMO cuisine is made on a dare!

We really need to label this stuff (and hopefully get rid of it ALL together)

Before we turn into  Fat Bastards!



Ref.
Say NO to GMO's

Mike Myers -
Characters

Simon -                        SNL Simon
Linda Richman -          SNL Coffee Talk
Austin Powers -           Austin Powers
Wayne -                       Waynes World
Phillip -                       SNL Phillip the Hyper-Hypo kid
Dieter -                        SNL Spockets
Shrek -                        SHREK
Charlie MacKenzie -  So I Married an Ax Murdered