Click post and read below!!

Tuesday

Hill and Teller

I grew up with some criminals, thieves.
Not necessarily masterminds, but criminals none-the-less.

Criminals are fun because they do magic!

They make stuff happen that normally would not or could not.
Example;
A thief does not have any money, but some how buys whatever they want.
A magician does not have anything in their hat, but some how pulls a bunny out!

A thief does not have any money, but somehow your cash is gone.
A magician has nothing up his sleeve, but your watch!

I tried being a thief. I was terrible. I had no sleight of hand.
I stole makeup when I was 8. I was caught. It was humiliating. I QUIT that career!

Sleight of hand is real handy for magic, but not necessary.
Sleight of hand as a thief, mandatory.

SOMEBODY uses slight of hand who is A MASTERMIND.

She is not a magician.
She does make shit magically disappear.
She delivers with magic!

Not really.
Not at all!
She delivers with sleight of hand and is a fucking criminal mastermind.
She is YOUR Secretary of State and do you see what she is doing now?

She's at it again.

The emails? What emails. Oh these?
  What about the other one behind your back?
Those? What? That's nothing, really.
REALLY, it's fucking nothing! Now look away.
Shiny object pointed to misdirect.
And we're gone.

Poof.
Magic.

*This blog post and any files transmitted with it are confidential (shhh) and intended solely for the use of the individual, politician, assassin, guy at the mall or entity (like, totally ANY COUNTRY) to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error (you know like if Putin got Merkels or something) please notify the system manager (me, I'll fix it). This message contains confidential information and intended only for the individual named. I MEAN IT! If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. I mean seriously how many times or ways do I have to say it?



Clinton Scandal, If it hasn't dissappeared already