Click post and read below!!

Sunday

John Travolta's Ass

I've always had theme songs running through my head. I mean, for whatever situation is at hand I've carried around a couple of snippets of songs in my head the serve as my, in the moment, theme beat. I don't know if everybody does this or if this is just one more thing about myself that is wacky? ANyway, these are what go on in my head and I guess inspire me to keep on movin...

     Staying Alive - The Bee Gee's
"I've been kicked around since I was born. Now it's alright. It's okay. And you may look the other way...."


     Extraordinary Machine - Fiona Apple
"Be kind to me or treat me mean. I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine."


     Bitch - Meredith Brooks
"I'm a bitch. I'm a lover. I'm a child. I'm a mother. I'm a sinner. I'm a saint. I do not feel ashamed"


     Beautiful -Written by Linda Perry
                       Sung By Christina Aguilara
"I am beautiful in every single way. Yes, words can't bring me down. So you don't bring me down today."

It's just easier to stay motivated when you have an image of Vinny Barbarino's tight polyester ass in your mind...

Maybe that's just me too...