Click post and read below!!

Saturday

AIDS is not for Santa!!

I'm often perplexed by what is suitable for the kids to watch. I mean Children have ruled country's and fought in wars. Who am I to say whether they can watch a television about such?
I'm their fucking MOTHER that's who!! My kids are wise, and well read, and neat, and interesting. AND I am helping create these rulers of countries and stoppers of war! I expose them, but don't want to over sensitise them, but don't want to shelter them. I try my best and have even looked online for help. This has been to little to no avail. I HAVE found sites where kids... ACTUAL CHILDREN are rating whether or not they should be able to watch certain programming. UM?, this is a bit of the cat watching the canary, now isn't it??!!
Anyway, as much as I want to take advice from YET another child, I think I'll pass. There's gotta be a better way. Then it walked into my kitchen...

My Junior High Kid Said,
"Oh My God Mom, (so and so) asked if a CONDOM CAN PREVENT AIDS in health class today??!!!!

So.... THIS IS IT. My gage.

Junior High kids should flip the fuck out about the idea of anything sex related. They've never used it (even if they're reading about it books), so they don't need to see people fucking it up on the TV.

.... put it this way.... It would be hard to picture a dick* and or vagina* even after they were described to you, but once you've seen them, you'd never forget what that looked like !!
or...
It's like the last Santa Claus... don't let HBO fuck this up for them!!


*dick and vagina shall be referred to as ding ding and peep from this point further