Click post and read below!!

Wednesday

I hope she hears me

I really wish I would have had a chance to get to know my mom before she died. I guess that is not what I wish. I wish I would have wanted my mom to live long enough to let go of a lot or all of her anger. She was slowly getting there before she suddenly died.
My Mommy fucking hated me. She fucking hated me from around the time I was 8. She started telling me when I was 12. It sucked. She didn't say it every day or the same way. She just kinda showed it and then other times said things like, "Why would you live somewhere where nobody likes you and nobody wants you?"
She also loved me. She loved me so hard and fierce. She worked SEVEN days a week at times just to support me and my 5 other siblings. She would have never given up on us. She was always there, somehow, when you really really needed her. She would go to hell and back for us and did.
My relationship with her was complicated. HA!
Anyway, now that I have children I wish I could have my mother around. I know she would have softened up and let go of a lot of anger. I don't have any toward her. I would love for my daughters to know what an extraordinary strong little gal she was. She wasn't so much a bitch as a scared dog. My poor Mommy, I miss her and love her.