Click post and read below!!

Thursday

What's your point?

I've been asked, "what's your point"? It's a natural question when you start a blog, sure.
My point, is like most. My point is to win the Powerball and become fucking rich and shove it in all your faces!!

Woohoo!! I'll let whoever believes in me from the beginning "hang on" and do my dirty work though.
Next, I'm going to continue on with the American dream and become famous!!!

Okay, brass tacks reasons. I don't have a "POINT." I have a life I live. I live it the best way I know how. I got here even though my upbringing and circumstances liberally allowed for a different ending. I know MY priorities are what got me here.

I'm tired of our countries priorities being so out of whack! It's not only wrong, it's embarrassing!

I'm tired of being scared and ashamed to raised my children in this country that I love so dearly. Who decided that being rich, famous, and beautiful are the MOST fucking important things in this world? The MOST important things in this world BY far are (IN THIS ORDER)

1. Children
2. Health
3. Community
4. Education
5. Safety
6. Travel
7. Entertainment


There is a place for entertainment and enjoyment of things in our lives. I mean, I enjoy the shit out of some shit! (note: I would never make or take entertainment to the detriment of someone else though) 

But we have become so disconnected. We are afraid or don't take the time to come together and be entertained by
community,
education,
safety (How the hell is it OKAY for us to think it's wrong for a child to be out at night by them self? Touch a child?! ONCE:  JAIL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE MOTHERFUCKER, that's my philosophy),
travel has become expensive because of supply and demand,
and entertainment is crazy expensive because we have scared ourselves into someone else hands... bravo!

I want the focus to shift in my country.  I live my life for my children, my community, and my country, and the world. I think everyone should.