Click post and read below!!

Thursday

Dark Overlord

ssshhhh....
I didn't want to have to do this, BUT
If you are receiving this, it is likely already too late...
The Dark overlords have taken over.


Open YOUR EYES people!!
examples are everywhere...

You've seen it... I know it...

They make us pay astronomical prices to "adopt" their foot soldiers.
I have tried to trace the money, but it is moved too quickly, and it is a NEVER Ending supply. They just send out an entire new crew of soldiers to be "adopted" again! They just keep coming!!!

They then work to wear you down and make you divulge your secrets. You are put in a room and forced to fill out miles and miles of paperwork. If the paperwork does not lull you into submission, they WILL send out an inspector.

The inspector comes to your home to verify you will be a "good fit". This is what they will say. What They ARE doing is surveying your home as a possible landing zone. A jumping off point for the rest of their mission.

Once they infiltrate our homes the indoctrination program begins.

They slowly teach you how to care and house them, and you'll be willing. Then, before you know it, BAM!!! They will have you trained!

I know this sounds crazy, but they will actually have you follow them around town (as they continue to survey and observe) picking up their poop!!! I know, crazy!!

I've seen it done!!

You will be forced to pick up their poo AND THEN, they will MAKE YOU wrap it!!

They don't stop there, the entire time you will think you are doing it for you!!!

They are good.

I am here to warn you...

.....
.....
......Hello? Is somebody there?
....AAAHHHHHH!!!!!....

Help me D.OH.G one you're my only hope...